Where To Use LifeTime® Wood Treatment Non-Toxic Wood Stain
Some of the ways LifeTime® is used:
- Doors & Windows
- Barns & Sheds
- Cold Frames & Greenhouses
- Gazebos & Sunrooms
- Decks & Pools
- Log Homes
- Siding & Trim
- Fences & Signs
- Boats & Docks
- Bee hives & Gardens
- Playgrounds & Furniture
Some of the people and organizations using LifeTime®:
- Parks Canada has used LifeTime® in several of our National Parks including Banff, Kootenay and Yoho National Parks.
- The British Columbia Ministry of Transportation approveds LifeTime® for municipal and highway signage projects.
- The City of Calgary is using LifeTime® for treating wooden roadside sound barrier fencing.
- Nova Scotia Natural Resources is testing the product on picnic tables in Provincial Parks.
- Many construction contractors and log home builders are using LifeTime® in Canada, the United States, and overseas.
"We find Mr. Wictorin's work to be very thorough and of high quality. The preservative products we have used have lived up to their claims and provided us with ..."
LifeTime® Wood Treatment
Can Be Found: